- What is a scholarship?
- Where can I look for scholarships?
- What is a scholarship application?
- What is a scholarship essay?
- What is a scholarship deadline?
- What are transcripts?
- What is a letter of recommendation?
- What are some tips on writing a great scholarship essay?
- What are some tips on filling out a great scholarship application?
- What are some tips on getting great letters of recommendation?
- How can I prioritize my scholarship search?
- Is it worth it to apply for scholarships?
- What are scholarship scams?
- Should I have to pay to apply for a scholarship?
- A Minute to Learn It - Trouble with Repayment
- What happens if I default on a loan?
- What does deferment mean?
- What does forbearance mean?
- What are my Stafford or Federal Direct Subsidized and/or Unsubsidized Loan cancellation options?
- What is a loan?
- What is a Master Promissory Note?
- What is a lender?
- What is the loan servicer?
- What is interest?
- What does it mean to consolidate a federal loan?
- What is Loan Forgiveness?
- What is a grace period?
- What is the FAFSA?
- myStudentAid: Mobile App
- What is the difference between a dependent and an independent student?
- My family's financial situation has changed since I received my award letter. What can I do?
- I am moving out of my parents' house and will support myself. Am I an independent student for the FAFSA?
- I lost my tax information. What should I do?
- I did not file a tax return last year because my income was too low. Can I still submit a FAFSA?
- I submitted my FAFSA over 4 weeks ago, but haven't received my Student Aid Report (SAR). What should I do?
- If parents are divorced, whose financial information should be reported on the FAFSA?
- What does the term EFC stand for?
- A Minute to Learn It - Financial Aid Offer
- How are students selected for Verification?
- Can my tax data be retrieved directly from the IRS?
- What tax and income information do I need to complete my FAFSA?
- Student Aid Report (SAR)
- Student Aid Report (SAR) - Rejected FAFSA Comments
- Student Aid Report (SAR) - Summary Comments
- What does the information on page one of my Student Aid Report mean?
- After the summary page, what information should I review on my Student Aid Report?
- What do I do with the Student Aid Report I received?
- If there is incorrect information on my Student Aid Report, how do I correct it?
- Does everyone selected for verification have to provide the same information?
- How do I verify financial and household information if I filed a tax return?
- How do I verify my tax information if I amended my return?
- How do I verify my tax information if I filed an extension?
- How do I verify my income information if I did not file a tax return?
- Verification - Completing your Household Size Form.
- How do I verify the number of people attending college which live in my house?