- How can I learn about financial aid at NOVA?
- What types of financial aid are available at NOVA?
- How do I apply for financial aid at NOVA for the 2019-2020 academic year?
- What is the FSA ID?
- What is the FAFSA?
- How do I check the myNOVA "To Do List" and "Student Center"?
- What resources are available on NOVA's Financial Aid website?
- How do I use the NOVA Support Center website?
- A Minute to Learn It - Federal Aid Eligibility
- How do I know if I will qualify for financial aid?
- I don't think I will qualify for financial aid. Should I still apply?
- I have a 4-year bachelors degree. Can I still receive federal financial aid?
- Do I have to be enrolled full-time to receive financial aid?
- If I drop a course or withdraw, what will happen to my financial aid?
- Are non-US citizens eligible for federal financial aid?
- Are international students eligible to receive state or federal financial aid?
- I have an Unusual Enrollment History (UEH) flag on my Student Aid Report. What does this mean?
- How does Selective Service registration affect my financial aid?
- Can I receive financial aid if I have a drug conviction?
- If I have a drug conviction while receiving financial aid, when will I be able to receive financial aid again?
- Can I use financial aid to pay for courses I repeat?
- A Minute to Learn It - Applying for Financial Aid
- How do I apply for financial aid?
- Does it cost to apply for financial aid?
- When should I apply for financial aid?
- When should I fill out a FAFSA?
- What is the deadline to apply for financial aid?
- Do I have to reapply for financial aid each year?
- Do I have to wait for admission before applying for financial aid?
- What does “Early FAFSA” mean?
- What is the FAFSA?
- FAFSA Mobile App: Things to Know
- What is the difference between a dependent and an independent student?
- My family's financial situation has changed since I received my award letter. What can I do?
- I am moving out of my parents' house and will support myself. Am I an independent student for the FAFSA?
- I lost my tax information. What should I do?
- I did not file a tax return last year because my income was too low. Can I still submit a FAFSA?
- I submitted my FAFSA over 4 weeks ago, but haven't received my Student Aid Report (SAR). What should I do?
- If parents are divorced, whose financial information should be reported on the FAFSA?
- What does the term EFC stand for?
- What is an Award Letter?
- How are students selected for Verification?
- Can my tax data be retrieved directly from the IRS?
- What tax and income information do I need to complete my FAFSA?
- What is a Student Aid Report?
- What does the information on page one of my Student Aid Report mean?
- After the summary page, what information should I review on my Student Aid Report?
- What do I do with the Student Aid Report I received?
- If there is incorrect information on my Student Aid Report, how do I correct it?
- What are some of the reasons my FAFSA would be rejected?
- What do I do if I have a Social Security Number issue on my Student Aid Report?
- What can I do if my Student Aid Report says that I’m not a US Citizen or eligible non-citizen?
- What do I do if my Student Aid Report (SAR) indicates there is a conflict with the data reported on my FAFSA?
- If my FAFSA was rejected because it wasn’t signed, is there a way to correct this?
- I forgot to put a name on my FAFSA; how do I correct this?